Careers At CE Power
CE Power is currently seeking honest, energetic, self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team and helping us implement our growth strategy moving forward. With a focus on safety and honesty, CE Power is committed to attracting high quality individuals and providing them the training and resources to fuel their growth as individuals and employees. Our work environment is fast-paced and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. CE Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Service Specialist TN
||Field Technician |
Service Technician II
The Service Technician is responsible for the tear down, repair and refurbishment of low and medium voltage breakers, testing and maintenance of transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical apparatus on site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs testing on low and medium voltage breakers including Megger, Ductor, Hi-Pot, Hi-Current, and Timing tests.
- Completes mechanical work and repairs on breakers including wiring, painting, parts replacement
- Utilizes and accurately reads meters.
- Reading schematics
- Reading and plotting curves
- Testing on power transformers including Power Factor, TTR
- Perform and lead a crew in the field for testing/maintenance/repair of breakers, transformers, switchgear, motor control and associated equipment
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Switchgear/High Voltage Technician. Proficiency with high current test set and time current curves.
- Ability to carry out instructions in written or oral form.
- The ability to continuously solve problems involving several concrete variables.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plain and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions of practical situations.
- Ability to read company manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures.
- Ability to speak with poise and confidence using proper and correct English.
- High School Diploma or Technical School preferred.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by