Only U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card), or other protected individual may apply!
Electrical Estimator, Sales Support Group (SSG)
The Sales Support Group (SSG) at CE Power Solutions is tasked with providing pre-order sales support for our Account Managers and Sales Engineers. The Sales Support Group is responsible for working directly with members of sales, engineering, and operations to provide technical and commercial pre-order sales support including identifying and qualifying leads, job costing/estimating, and proposal generation. Our rapidly growing organization is recognized as an industry leader in electrical maintenance, testing, startup, commissioning, and equipment upgrades.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Estimator for the Sales Support Group located in Fairfield, Ohio. The Electrical Estimator’s primary role is to provide support to the outside sales team with regard to quotation pricing and proposal generation. The Electrical Estimator position requires a technical aptitude and an attention to detail with a primary focus on generating timely and accurate proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports sales of company products and services with regard to development, execution, and administration of quotes and proposals.
2. Ability to read and interpret electrical specifications and drawings.
3. Reviews specifications/job requirements and works with sales, engineering, and operations to determine the best solution and obtain proper material and labor estimates and prepare cost estimates accordingly.
4. Utilizes CRM tool (Sugar), to manage all client and quote-related activity and assigned tasks for supporting proposal process.
5. Assists in the development of technical collateral, schedules, and other submittals as needed.
6. Develops and maintains a knowledge base library of reference materials for use in preparing proposals, presentations, and technical collateral.
7. Participate in weekly quote meetings.
8. Provide technical support to clients and other CE Power entities.
9. Assist sales when needed on pre-bid job walks to ascertain job details necessary for quote development and job execution.
10. Perform function of order clarification/verification during order hand-off process to Operations.
1. Must have 2-5 years of sales or sales support experience.
2. Ability to read and interpret electrical specifications, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
3. Ability to multitask and carry out instructions.
4. Fluent in written and oral communication
5. Ability to analyze, solve problems, and develop solutions both independently and collaboratively.
6. Must have the ability to do advanced mathematical calculations.
7. Ability to speak clearly with poise and confidence
8. Must possess good grammar and writing skills required for proposal generation.
9. Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation.
10. Proficiency with Microsoft suite of Office products.
11. Ability to learn CRM system and other tools associated with position.
12. Candidate will produce nearly all work independently via PC based system.
13. Associates degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology or a combination of technical training and experience.
14. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Engineering Vertical degree from an accredited university preferred.
CE Power is the leading provider of custom engineered power solutions for the electrical power industry. CE Power leverages our experience to provide safe, cost-effective solutions for electrical power reliability. CE Power's independent position allows for a flexible approach to complex electrical challenges in the Utility, industrial, and institutional markets. CE Power core competencies include generator breaker upgrades, transformer replacement, protection and control, switchgear upgrades, substation services, and engineering procurement and construction (EPC) contracts.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by